What we'll cover:
- Keys to presenting your idea or project effectively
- Ways everyone can play a role in leading and supporting change
- Case studies on how to navigate and serve successfully
- Paul Casey, CM, Santa Barbara, CA
- Andrew Urich, author Power of Influence, Oklahoma State University
- David Morgan, CM, Georgetown, TX
Tim Martin, Sr. Mgr, Member Engagement, GFOA (formerly Citizen Engagement Officer, Roanoke, VA
Luke Fischer, Deputy Director, League of MN Cities (formerly an administrative leader in multiple MN cities)
ICMA-CM: This webinar meets Practice 2 (Community Engagement), 8 (Policy Facilitation), and 14 (Communication and Information Sharing) of ICMA’s Practices for Effective Local Government Leadership.
Post-Webinar Discussion Questions:
- What are some important projects or initiatives that need support?
- What strategies and tactics can help us present them and engage others more effectively?
- What steps do we want to take?
Note: please "white list" or "allow sender" for "email@example.com" to receive confirmation email for the webinar. We’ll be using webinar tools (including real-time questions and live polling) to make this a great opportunity for audience interaction.
- November 14, 2018
- 02:00 pm 03:30 pm ET
- Registration Deadline: 11/14/2018
- Member Price:$0.00