What we'll cover:
- Effects of unconscious bias in the workplace
- Ways bias impacts policies, actions, and our communities
- Effective steps to make local government fairer for all
ICMA-CM: This webinar meets Practice Areas 1 (Personal and Professional Integrity), 3 (Equity and Inclusion), and 8 (Policy Facilitation and Implementation) of ICMA’s Practices for Effective Local Government Leadership.
Post-Webinar Discussion Questions:
- Where do our workplace practices have potential bias effects?
- How can we take action to recognize and remove bias?
- What can I do in my role to make local government more open and inclusive?
Note: please "white list" or "allow sender" for "firstname.lastname@example.org" to receive confirmation email for the webinar. We’ll be using webinar tools (including real-time questions and live polling) to make this a great opportunity for audience interaction.
- September 19, 2018
- 01:00 pm 02:30 pm ET
- Registration Deadline: 09/19/2018
- Member Price:$0.00