As the global community continues to expand, so too does the importance of cybersecurity and management. Business and government alike must devise new strategies, policies, practices and regulations to evolve alongside digital threats and challenges.
This panel pushes the discussion beyond the latest high-profile hack. Panelists bring expertise from a variety of policy, technical, and private-public managerial perspectives and interweave their experiences with profession-ready lessons. By event's end, participants will be able to engage confidently with cybersecurity issues, equipped with concrete advice for civic challenges of the 21st century.
Reception*: 5:15 – 6:00 PM
Panel Discussion: 6:00 – 7:30 PM
Networking: 7:30 – 8:00 PM
*Refreshments will be provided.
Ed Adams, MBA, CEO, Security Innovation
- Marjorie Weinberger, MA, JD (procurement services manager/senior counsel, Metropolitan Area Planning Council (MAPC), member, DHS Data Privacy and Integrity Advisory Commmittee (DPIAC)
- Mel Kleckner, MPA, municipal administrator, Town of Brookline
- Joshua Weissman LaFrance, MPA candidate, Suffolk University
Sargent Hall, 1st Floor Function Room
120 Tremont St.
Boston, MA 02108
- April 05, 2018
- 05:15 pm 08:00 pm ET
- Registration Deadline: 04/05/2018
- 120 Tremont St. Boston, MA 02108
- Boston MA
- Member Price:$0.00